Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Genome Atlantic: Small Scale Climate Change Fund
Small-Scale Climate Change Fund is intended to support short term, rapid initiatives which will advance identification, development and/or adoption of genomics tools that lead to solutions that help to combat climate change.
The goal for this program is provide a foundation for Atlantic Canadian stakeholders to pursue subsequent larger scale Climate Change funding initiatives, such as Genome Canada’s anticipated flagship mission.
Genome Atlantic contributions can range in size from $5,000 to $10,000 without co-funding, with a maximum contribution of $20,000, if an applicant has project co-funding.
Projects must be completed or at least be able to demonstrate preliminary results by April 30, 2022. Given the short timeframe, applicants must have the resources in place to do the project at the time of approval.
For more information, you can access the full call.
If interested in this opportunity, contact Sydney.Dale-McGrath@dal.ca
Internal: February 1, 2022 at 4:30pm. Click here for guidance on internal deadlines and submission processes.
Funder: February 7, 2022 at 11:59pm AST. Contact email is email@example.com
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Network on Sustainable Agriculture in a Net‑Zero Economy
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Section 889 of FAR Case 2019 009
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- EDI in NSERC Discovery Grants
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Pfizer Research Grant RFP Quantifying the Socio‑Economic Burden of Disease for Dermatology Patients and Caregivers