Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
European Research Council Advanced Grants 2022
ERC Advanced Grants are designed to support excellent Principal Investigators at the career stage at which they are already established research leaders with a recognised track record of research achievements. Principal Investigators must demonstrate the ground-breaking nature, ambition and feasibility of their scientific proposal.
- The ERC actions are open to researchers of any nationality who intend to conduct their research activity in any EU Member State or Associated Country. Principal Investigators may reside in any country in the world at the time of the application. Principal Investigators funded through the ERC frontier research grants shall spend a minimum percentage of their working time on the ERC project and a minimum percentage of their working time in an EU Member State or Associated Country.
Advanced Grants may be awarded up to a maximum of EUR 2,500,000 for a period of five years. However, up to an additional EUR 1,000,000 can be requested in the proposal to cover:
- (a) eligible "start-up" costs for Principal Investigators moving to the EU or an Associated Country from elsewhere as a consequence of receiving the ERC grant and/or
- (b) the purchase of major equipment and/or
- (c) access to large facilities and/or
- (d) other major experimental and field work costs, excluding personnel costs.
For more information, you can access the full call here.
If interested in this opportunity, contact email@example.com.
Internal: April 14, 2022 at 4:30pm. Click here for guidance on internal deadlines and submission processes.
Funder: April 28, 2022 at 5pm Brussels Time (12pm AST)