Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CIHR ‑ 14th JPIAMR Transnational Call for Research Projects
This call, developed under the ERA-Net JPIAMR-ACTION, is the 14th JPIAMR transnational call for research projects. Declining effectiveness of existing antimicrobials together with the low and insufficient number of promising new antimicrobials in the pipeline stresses the urgency to develop new protocols and innovative approaches for effective delivery and use of the already existing antimicrobials.
This call will support research into therapeutic/agricultural interventions based on the improvement of the efficacy, specificity, delivery, combinations and/or repurposing of drugs and plant protection agents to treat bacterial or fungal infections in One Health settings.
The maximum amount per grant is up to CAD $150,000 per year for three years for a maximum of CAD $450,000 per team.
For an application to be eligible:
- The Nominated Principal Applicant must be an independent researcher
- The Nominated Principal Applicant must be appointed at an eligible institution at the time of application.
- The Nominated Principal Applicant must have successfully completed one of the sex- and gender-based analysis training modules available online through the CIHR Institute of Gender and Health and have submitted a Certificate of Completion.
For more information, you can access the full call here.
If interested in this opportunity, contact email@example.com.
Pre-Proposal deadline: March 1, 2022 at 4:30pm. Click here for guidance on internal deadlines and submission processes.
Pre-Proposal deadline: March 8, 2022
Full Proposal deadline: July 5, 2022
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- The 100k Strong North America Grant Competition to Expand Climate‑Action, Inclusive Education Exchanges
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Grand Challenges
- Lung Ambition Awards
- Research Ethics
- Grant‑Paid Employees – Information Session for Researchers
- Russell Sage Foundation