Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Message from the Arthritis Society
The Arthritis Society is Canada’s national charity dedicated to fighting the fire of arthritis with the fire of research, advocacy, innovation and information and support. With the support of our donors and volunteers, we are all in to end arthritis, so people with arthritis can live their best life free from this devastating disease.
The cornerstones of our research strategy are to support a strong pipeline of arthritis researchers and invest in innovative research informed by patient priorities. Today, we’re pleased to publicly announce the results of our 2021-2022 Stars Career Development Awards and Strategic Operating Grants competitions, encompassing a commitment of more than $5 Million in 18 new research investments focused on osteoarthritis, inflammatory arthritis, childhood arthritis and arthritis pain. Our announcement has been shared through a news item on our website, and stay tuned for posts on Twitter and Facebook. We welcome you to share the news!
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Network on Sustainable Agriculture in a Net‑Zero Economy
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Section 889 of FAR Case 2019 009
- Mitacs GRI: Final call for faculty submissions
- European Research Council Synergy Grants
- Mitacs Elevate Postdoctoral Fellowships
- NSERC Discovery Grant Outreach Session Materials Now Available