Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Lymphoma Research Funding
Lymphoma Canada is pleased to announce that it is accepting applications for 2022 research funding until March 31.
These funds are intended to support small, well-defined research studies that have the potential to effect improvements in healthcare, health systems, and/or health outcomes as they pertain to malignant lymphoproliferative diseases.
Proposed research studies may address any of the following broad areas of research, including but not limited to:
- patient-reported outcomes;
- comparative clinical effectiveness;
- pharmaco-economics; or
- health care utilization.
Further information and a link to apply can be found on the website.
Funder: March 31, 2022. Contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSHRC and The Conversation Canada
- CFI Strategic Plan Consultations
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- Canadian Arthritis Research Conference 2023
- Research Nova Scotia
- Maclean's Reputational Survey 2022
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) funding opportunities
- United States Department of Defense research funding