Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Jean Monnet funding opportunities available
The European Commission has several Jean Monnet funding opportunities available for Canadian applicants. Jean Monnet Actions run under Erasmus+ to support teaching, learning, research and debates on various aspects of the European Union. There are four opportunities focusing on the following subjects:
- Networks on Foreign Policy Issues
- Actions in the field of Higher Education: Modules
- Actions in the field of Higher Education: Chair
- Actions in the field of Higher Education: Centres of Excellence
Funding amount varies with the grant.
For more information, you can access the calls here.
Funder: March 1, 2022 at 12pm AST.
- SSHRC and The Conversation Canada
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- Canadian Arthritis Research Conference 2023
- CFI Strategic Plan Consultations
- Research Nova Scotia
- Maclean's Reputational Survey 2022
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) funding opportunities
- United States Department of Defense research funding