Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute
The Cancer Research Training Program (CRTP) is an innovative program providing funding to graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, and clinical research fellows undertaking cancer research at recognized institutions in Atlantic Canada. Supervisors must be Scientists, Senior Scientists or Associate Members of BHCRI to apply.
The Intent to Apply Form & Pilot Program Application are due by March 4, 2022 at 4pm AST
The CRTP Award Application is due by April 1, 2022 at 4pm AST.
For information and to apply, please visit the website.
- SSHRC and The Conversation Canada
- CFI Strategic Plan Consultations
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- Canadian Arthritis Research Conference 2023
- Research Nova Scotia
- Maclean's Reputational Survey 2022
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) funding opportunities
- United States Department of Defense research funding