Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Compute Canada Federation
The Compute Canada Federation invites you to the second annual Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS) Winter Series. This online training from February 22 to 26 has been organized by the Humanities and Social Sciences National Team. It will introduce advanced digital tools available through the Compute Canada Federation, as well as research data management (RDM) support and best practices.
Several sessions will be hands-on workshops, providing the opportunity for digital skills development for both novice and intermediate learners. You can attend as many or as few of the 10 sessions as you wish.
All humanities, social sciences and arts faculty and students are welcome!
The sessions will be in English and French, and you can ask questions in both languages.
List of sessions:
- Welcome and Keynote Address
- A Digital Adventure: Advancing Research With Technologies and Supports Available Through the Compute Canada Federation
- Be Your own Beverage (social event)
- What Should I Learn and Where can I Learn it?
- The Programming Lab
- Research Data Management for HSS: From Plan to Preservation, and (Almost) Everything in Between
- What is the Worst That Could Happen? (Research Data Management Panel)
- An Absolute Beginner's Introduction to GIS and QGIS
- Engaging in the Future of Cloud
- Programming Lab Show and Tell (social event)
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com