Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canada Foundation for Innovation
The Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) released its latest update in September 2021. Included in this update is information regarding the launch of the first competition of Biosciences Research Infrastructure Fund and the Report on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in Research Infrastructure Funding.
Interested researchers should consult the update available here [PDF - 187 KB].
Questions may be addressed to Sydney.Dale-McGrath@dal.ca.
- Association of Canadian Early Career Health Researchers
- CAAIF Early Career Research Award in Asthma
- Panmure House Prize
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- Compute Canada Federation
- Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Molly Towell Perinatal Research Foundation
- CIHR Team Grants: Healthy Life Trajectory Initiative – South Africa and China