Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
IC‑Impacts call for proposals on Food Security
IC-IMPACTS (the India-Canada Centre for Innovative Multidisciplinary Partnerships to Accelerate Community Transformation and Sustainability) has launched a call for collaborative projects addressing food security. Project proposals are invited from early career Canadian researchers who have innovative ideas towards developing solutions to our pressing problems of food insecurity.
This call has two streams:
Stream 1: Exploratory research projects
Stream 2: Development of climate-smart agritech models that enhance food security
Projects must include a Canadian PI and a collaborating PI in India, as well as graduate students, post docs, or research associates. Projects in Stream 2 must include an industry partner.
Projects can be up to 12 months in duration and receive up to $25,000 in funding. Projects should demonstrate a commitment to the principles of EDI and applicants from under-represented groups are encouraged to apply.
Internal: October 15, 2021 at 4:30pm. Contact email@example.com
Funder: October 31, 2021. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arthritis Society
- Stem Cell Research
- Genome Atlantic: Small Scale Climate Change Fund
- Research Cooperation in the Canadian Francophonie Program
- IDRC ‑ Women RISE: Research to support women’s health and economic empowerment recovery from COVID‑19
- CIHR ‑ European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases (EJP RD) call for proposals 2022
- US Office of Research Integrity: Ensuring Research Integrity grants available
- The Royal Society ‑ International Exchanges Scheme Round 4 open