Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canada Foundation for Innovation – Biosciences Research Infrastructure Fund
The Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) has released the Draft Call for Proposals for the Biosciences Research Infrastructure Fund (BRIF).
CFI welcomes feedback on the draft call from the Canadian research community and other stakeholders. Any comments may be sent to BRIF-FIRSB@innovation.ca.
The objectives of the BRIF are to:
- Address immediate infrastructure needs in post-secondary institutions’ and affiliated research hospitals’ capacity to support pandemic preparedness and response to emerging health threats, consistent with Canada’s Biomanufacturing and Life Sciences Strategy
- Support the development of strong linkages among researchers working in a variety of settings, including government laboratories, and users of research results in all sectors
- Create an environment to attract and train highly qualified personnel linked to the needs of the biomanufacturing and life sciences sector.
- Arthritis Society
- Lymphoma Research Funding
- MITACS: Agence universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF)
- Jean Monnet funding opportunities available
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute
- Global Affairs Canada: Short‑Term Exchange Program, 2022‑23
- Public Health Agency of Canada