Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NS Government Behavioral Insights team
The Change Lab Action Research Initiative is seeking faculty who are interested in behavioral insights (psychology, sociology, behavioral economics) to join a group that will support the Nova Scotia Government Behavioral Insights team.
Currently in its early formation, the group will be part of early discussions about engagement in NS Government projects related to behavioral insights.
Interested faculty may contact Ray.MacNeil@smu.ca for further details.
- Canada Foundation for Innovation: Biosciences Research Infrastructure Fund
- Dalhousie University's Green Labs program
- Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research
- CAUL‑CBUA Research Data Management Webinar Series
- New Frontiers in Research Fund
- CIHR University Delegates (UD) Report
- CIHR Advisory Committee on Accessibility & Systemic Ableism