Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Ataxia Canada Foundation
Ataxia is a degenerative neuromuscular disease family which shortens life expectancy and is most often diagnosed between the ages of five and fifteen years old. It deprives children and teenagers of their mobility and autonomy. Ataxia Canada funds relevant research where Ataxia is the main symptom and is genetic and progressive. This includes conditions such as Friedreich's Ataxia (FA), spinocerebellar ataxia, episodic ataxia and other cerebellar ataxia's.
Grant applications from university researchers, academic institutions, private sector research centers, health network research centres, duly qualified people or collaborative groups formed from a combination of the elements previously mentioned above are admissible according to the research priorities and the allocation rules for grants.
Internal: September 21, 2021 at 4:30pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Funder: September 30, 2021.
- New Frontiers in Research Fund
- Dalhousie University's Green Labs program
- Canada Foundation for Innovation: Biosciences Research Infrastructure Fund
- Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research
- CAUL‑CBUA Research Data Management Webinar Series
- Research funding from Facebook
- CIHR University Delegates (UD) Report
- CIHR Advisory Committee on Accessibility & Systemic Ableism