Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Panel on Research Ethics and the Secretariat on Responsible Conduct of Research
The Panel on Research Ethics and the Secretariat on Responsible Conduct of Research are seeking comments on four documents related to the interpretation and implementation of the Tri-Council Policy Statement: Ethical Conduct of Research Involving Humans (TCPS 2 (2018)). The documents cover REB review of multijurisdictional research, broad consent, research involving cell lines, and research involving totipotent stem cells.
The Panel and Secretariat are also taking this opportunity to seek the community’s input on current and emerging ethics issues in need of interpretation or development in the TCPS 2. A short survey is provided for this purpose.
The consultation documents and survey can be found at this link.
Written comments will be accepted until October 4, 2021.
- New Frontiers in Research Fund
- CIHR University Delegates (UD) Report
- CIHR Advisory Committee on Accessibility & Systemic Ableism
- Research funding from Facebook
- Mobilizing Insights in Defence and Security
- Canada Foundation for Innovation – Biosciences Research Infrastructure Fund
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research