Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Government of Alberta
The 2021-2022 cycle of the Supporting Psychological Health in First Responders Grant Program has launched.
Supporting Psychological Health in First Responders is a grant program dedicated to providing or improving services for first responders and emergency health-care workers living with, or at risk of, post-traumatic stress injuries (PTSI).
For information on the new cycle of this program, and the application form and completion instructions, please visit the website.
If you have any additional questions once you have reviewed the posted materials, the program staff can be reached at SPHIFR@gov.ab.ca.
Funder Deadline: August 3, 2021 at 11:59pm MDT
- New Frontiers in Research Fund
- Research funding from Facebook
- CIHR University Delegates (UD) Report
- CIHR Advisory Committee on Accessibility & Systemic Ableism
- Mobilizing Insights in Defence and Security
- Canada Foundation for Innovation – Biosciences Research Infrastructure Fund
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research