Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
The Conversation Canada
Dates: May 26 and May 27 (1pm - 4pm)
Location: Teams (link to be provided)
Thanks to a science communications grant from NSERC, The Conversation Canada is developing a series of science-writing workshops on May 26 and May 27 for faculty, postdoctoral scholars and graduate students at Dalhousie who are researching clean technologies.
Participants will learn about The Conversation Canada, develop story ideas about their research and get feedback from peers and editors on their story pitch. The virtual training will consist of two half-days of interactive presentations, case studies and hands-on practice, with lots of discussion and built-in breaks. Participants should come with a story idea (or two) in mind to work on. Registration will be capped at 20 participants.
Spaces are limited, so RSVP to email@example.com
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- NSERC and NSF Announce New Funding Partnership
- Annals of Air and Space Law
- 25th International Academic and Cultural Meeting of Engineering Students
- NSERC Webinars
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Mobilizing Insights in Defence and Security