Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NSERC Discovery Horizons
NSERC would like to inform researchers of the new Discovery Horizons call for proposals. These grants support investigator-initiated individual and team projects that broadly integrate or transcend disciplines to advance knowledge in the natural sciences and engineering.
The program also provides NSERC’s entry-point to the tri-agency interdisciplinary peer-review mechanism. It supports Discovery research projects that would significantly benefit from being assessed by a tri-agency interdisciplinary peer review committee.
Letter of Intent: June 4, 2021 at 4:30pm
Full Application: October 8, 2021 at 4:30pm
Letter of Intent: June 15, 2021 at 9pm AST
Full Application: October 18, 2021 at 9pm AST
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- NSERC and NSF Announce New Funding Partnership
- Annals of Air and Space Law
- 25th International Academic and Cultural Meeting of Engineering Students
- NSERC Webinars
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Mobilizing Insights in Defence and Security