Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Marine Renewables Canada
Dalhousie University has renewed its Academic Membership with Marine Renewables Canada (MRC). As an Academic member, Dalhousie researchers have access to timely industry information and other benefits such as discounted rates for all Marine Renewables Canada events, priority access to MRC staff expertise, networking opportunities as part of national and international events organized by MRC, etc. Visit the MRC website to learn more about member benefits.
To access the Dalhousie-only membership area of the MRC website, visit the members area and use the password: mrc2020.
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- NSERC and NSF Announce New Funding Partnership
- Annals of Air and Space Law
- 25th International Academic and Cultural Meeting of Engineering Students
- NSERC Webinars
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Mobilizing Insights in Defence and Security