Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Foundation for Governance Research
In recognition of the growing importance of good governance to all Canadian institutions, the Canadian Foundation for Governance Research is offering up to three annual Bertram Scholarship of $15,000 to PhD students registered at Canadian universities. The scholarship will support the work of students who are conducting research into governance as part of their doctoral research project.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the doctoral research project should focus on a topic directly related to governance, including for example:
- The importance of effective boards in enabling good decision-making and improving the functioning of Canadian institutions;
- Governance issues of interest to Canadian boards of public, private, government-agency and not-for-profit organizations;
- The role of corporate governance in enabling positive societal impacts;
- Governance best practices through the Canadian perspective.
For full details on the Bertram Scholarship, visit the CFGR website. The deadline application is May 27, 2021.
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- NSERC and NSF Announce New Funding Partnership
- Annals of Air and Space Law
- 25th International Academic and Cultural Meeting of Engineering Students
- NSERC Webinars
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Mobilizing Insights in Defence and Security