Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
The AGE-WELL Emerging Entrepreneur Award supports the development of emerging entrepreneurs to create and grow an innovative start-up with potential social and economic impact in Canada. The innovation must address one of AGE-WELL's 8 Challenge Areas to shape the future of technology and aging research in Canada.
This $ 25,000 award is designed to give a new entrepreneur the financial resources to focus on making their ideas viable and rapidly deployable in service to our stakeholders.
For more information and how to apply, click here.
Please share this AGE-WELL Award opportunity with your networks!
- Students, post-doctoral fellows, or have graduated / completed a post-doctoral fellowship within the last three years.
- Be over the age of 18 and residents of Canada.
- Be able to commit 20+ hours per week towards developing or scaling their business.
Applications Open: March 29, 2021
Completed Applications Due: April 30, 2021
For application questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- Grad students and access to lab spaces
- The Federated Research Data Repository
- NSERC Alliance Grants
- New Frontiers in Research Fund ‑ Exploration Stream
- Sony Research Award Program
- Ataxia Canada Foundation