Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
US Department of Defense Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program
The United States Department of Defense has launched the Fiscal Year 2021 Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program.
The following competitions are now open:
- Clinical Trial Award for rapid implementation of clinical trials of novel interventions. Planning Phase funding of up to $500,000 USD for 18 months. Clinical Trial funding for up to four years (value not specified) Pre-applications due May 13.
- Discovery Award for exploration of a highly innovative new concept of untested theory. Valued at up to $200,000 USD for two years. LOI due April 29.
- Focused Program Award for multidisciplinary research programs of at least four distinct but complementary projects. Valued at up to $7.2M USD for four years. Pre-applications due May 13.
- Investigator-initiated Research Award for original, important contributions to research or patient care in the topic area of interest. Valued at up to $2M USD for four years. Pre-application due April 28.
- Technology/Therapeutic Development Award for translation of promising preclinical findings into clinical applications. Funding Level 1 valued at up to $2M USD for four years; Level 2 valued at up to $4M USD for four years. Pre-application due April 28.
Internal: Five business days prior to funder deadline. Contact Erin Murphy (email@example.com).
Funder: Varies by competition. For more information, contact Help@ebrap.org.