Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
US Department of Defense Lung Cancer Research Program
The United States Department of Defense has launched the Fiscal Year 2021 Lung Cancer Research Program.
The following competitions are now open:
- Career Development Award for early career researchers to work with a mentor. Valued at up to $250,000 USD for two years. LOI due April 6.
- Concept Award for innovative and untested concepts in lung cancer. Valued at up to $100,000 USD for one year. LOI due April 6.
- Clinical Translation Research Partnership Award for studies that include an interventional clinical trial. Valued at up to $1.2M USD for three years. LOI due July 14.
- Investigator-initiated Translational Research Award for developing promising ideas in lung cancer into clinical applications. Valued at up to $600,000 USD for three years. LOI due May 5.
- Idea Development Award for innovative, high risk/high reward research ideas in the early stages. Valued at up to $350,000 USD for two years. LOI due May 5.
Internal: Five business days prior to funder deadline. Contact Erin Murphy (email@example.com).
Funder: Varies by competition. For more information, contact Help@ebrap.org.