Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Research Data Management
Portage’s DMP Assistant 2.0 launched this week, helping researchers better manage their research data. Portage also published five new fully bilingual DMP templates for use with the Assistant, and announced plans for more.
Templates available are: Advanced Research Computing, Arts Based Research, Interdisciplinary Health Software/Technology Development, Mixed Methods (Surveys & Qualitative Research), and Qualitative Health Sciences Research.
For questions about DMP Assistant or data management more broadly, contact your Dal RDM team.
- Research Nova Scotia Newsletter – April 2021
- Operations Maintenance & Response Fund 2021
- European Space Agency
- Pre‑Announcement: Trans‑Atlantic Platform for Social Sciences and Humanities
- Grand Challenges Canada Funding Opportunity
- CIHR UD Meeting
- Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research: Virtual Forum
- 2021 Discovery Awards for Science and Technology