Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Info session on the new Marie Sklodowska‑Curie Actions
The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) are the main European funding program to support researchers' training and mobility. It funds researchers of any nationality, at all stages of their careers, and in all research areas.
This is a 90-minute webinar featuring MSCA alumni speaking about their experiences with the program.
March 16, 2021 at 11:30am AST
Questions may be addressed to Erin Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Nova Scotia Newsletter – April 2021
- Operations Maintenance & Response Fund 2021
- European Space Agency
- Pre‑Announcement: Trans‑Atlantic Platform for Social Sciences and Humanities
- Grand Challenges Canada Funding Opportunity
- CIHR UD Meeting
- Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research: Virtual Forum
- 2021 Discovery Awards for Science and Technology