Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
United States Department of Defense
The United States Department of Defense is offering four competitions through their ALS research program.
Therapeutic Development Award:
- Supports secondary preclinical validation and IND-enabling studies of therapeutics for ALS.
- Valued at up to $1,000,000 USD over three years.
Therapeutic Idea Award:
- Supports hypothesis-driven preclinical therapeutic development.
- Early Career researchers are encouraged to apply.
- Valued at up to $600,000 USD over two years.
Clinical Development Award:
- Supports correlative clinical research and leveraging of human-based ALS resources.
- Valued at $500,000 USD over two years.
Therapeutic/Biomarker Pilot Trial Award:
- Supports exploratory clinical trials to demonstrate feasibility or inform the design of more advanced trials for the treatment or management of ALS.
- Valued at up to $2,000,000 over four years.
Internal: Five business days prior to funder deadline. Contact Erin Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org
Funder: Pre-applications are due April 9, 2021. Contact Help@ebrap.org
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- Grad students and access to lab spaces
- NSERC Alliance Grants
- The Federated Research Data Repository
- New Frontiers in Research Fund ‑ Exploration Stream
- Sony Research Award Program
- Ataxia Canada Foundation