Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
International Development Research Centre (IDRC)
Updated February 26 - Partner organization eligibility clarified below
Closing the justice gap - A Legal Empowerment Research and Learning Agenda
IDRC is seeking proposals for action research projects to generate evidence on innovative legal empowerment approaches and experimentation from the field.
Projects must be led by an organization from an eligible country, however partner organizations can be based in other countries including Canada.
Valued at up to $800,000 over 36 months.
Two information sessions will be held on March 2.
Internal: March 15, 2021 at 4:30pm. Contact Erin Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org
Funder: March 22, 2021 at 11:45pm EST
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- Grad students and access to lab spaces
- The Federated Research Data Repository
- NSERC Alliance Grants
- New Frontiers in Research Fund ‑ Exploration Stream
- Sony Research Award Program
- Ataxia Canada Foundation