Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
DevelopMed Fellowship Programme
DevelopMed, a Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND Action, is a new International Training and Career Development Fellowship Programme led by University College Dublin. The Programme offers 12 Precision Oncology Fellowships to experienced researchers at the early stage of their career.
Applicants must have research experience in scientific areas related to precision oncology, e.g. biology, medicine, (bio)informatics, computing, biochemistry, physics, mathematics, statistics, engineering etc.
Fellowships are for three years, offer a competitive salary, and a 3-6 month secondment at an additional research institution.
Internal: March 24, 2021 at 4:30pm. Contact Erin Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org
Funder: March 31, 2021 at 11:30pm UTC (7:30pm AST). Contact email@example.com
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- Grad students and access to lab spaces
- NSERC Alliance Grants
- The Federated Research Data Repository
- New Frontiers in Research Fund ‑ Exploration Stream
- Sony Research Award Program
- Ataxia Canada Foundation