Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canada – South Korea 2021 collaborative industrial research and development call for proposals
This opportunity is open to small or medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from Canada and South Korea who wish to perform collaborative projects focused on developing innovative products, processes, or technology-based services in advanced manufacturing, clean technologies, digital technologies, and health and bio-sciences sectors.
- Project consortiums must include at least one Canadian SME and at least one South Korean R&D-performing company.
- Researchers cannot lead these projects, but can participate in consortia as sub-contractors.
- Researchers should work with OCIE on elements of the proposal involving industry partners.
Registration Deadline: February 25, 2021.
Questions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Conversation Canada
- Marine Renewables Canada
- NSERC Discovery Horizons
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- Canada Foundation for Innovation: Update May 2021
- Research Nova Scotia Newsletter – May 2021
- Canadian Foundation for Governance Research