Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canada – South Korea 2021 collaborative industrial research and development call for proposals
This opportunity is open to small or medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from Canada and South Korea who wish to perform collaborative projects focused on developing innovative products, processes, or technology-based services in advanced manufacturing, clean technologies, digital technologies, and health and bio-sciences sectors.
- Project consortiums must include at least one Canadian SME and at least one South Korean R&D-performing company.
- Researchers cannot lead these projects, but can participate in consortia as sub-contractors.
- Researchers should work with OCIE on elements of the proposal involving industry partners.
Registration Deadline: February 25, 2021.
Questions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- Grad students and access to lab spaces
- The Federated Research Data Repository
- NSERC Alliance Grants
- New Frontiers in Research Fund ‑ Exploration Stream
- Sony Research Award Program
- Ataxia Canada Foundation