Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Return to Research (R2R)
Researchers planning to submit new requests for R2R activities on campus – or revise previously-approved requests – may find this flowchart helpful. It outlines the processes in place for the review and assessment of R2R requests from Principal Investigators.
Full information on the R2R process and other COVID-related topics is available here.
Our thanks to Craig Arthur, Manager of Safety and Operations in the Faculty of Engineering, for the creation of the R2R Process Flowchart.
- Compute Canada Federation
- Association of Canadian Early Career Health Researchers
- CAAIF Early Career Research Award in Asthma
- Panmure House Prize
- Molly Towell Perinatal Research Foundation
- Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- CIHR Access Newsletter