Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Research Data Management
Did you know Dal Libraries offers a number of sessions related to research for Faculty, Staff, & Students? These sessions are posted throughout the year on the Library Events Calendar.
This winter the Scholarship @ Dal Libraries Series will present five weekly webinars focusing on Research Data Management (RDM). RDM is a hot issue for researchers as funders and publishers have become increasingly interested in fostering and requiring responsible data practices. Dalhousie Libraries provides many resources to help guide researchers in RDM throughout the research cycle. All are welcome to join Dal Libraries for these upcoming events:
- Session 1: An Introduction to Research Data Management: First step to avoid a data nightmare (Feb 25, 2021 from noon to 1pm)
- Session 2: Help! I need a Data Management Plan! Get started using the DMP Assistant and More! (March 4, 2021 from noon to 1pm)
- Session 3: More Data, More Problems: Ethical Considerations for Human Data (March 11, 2021 from 1 - 2pm)
- Session 4: Secondary data speed dating: discovering and using secondary data in your research (March 18, 2021 from noon to 1pm)
- Session 5: Publishers, Funders, and Data Storage (March 25, 2021 from noon to 1pm)
For additional details and to register please see the Library Events Calendar.
*These sessions will be recorded and available to registrants to access until April 30, 2021.
- Arthritis Society
- Stem Cell Research
- Genome Atlantic: Small Scale Climate Change Fund
- Research Cooperation in the Canadian Francophonie Program
- IDRC ‑ Women RISE: Research to support women’s health and economic empowerment recovery from COVID‑19
- US Office of Research Integrity: Ensuring Research Integrity grants available
- European Research Council Advanced Grants 2022
- CIHR ‑ European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases (EJP RD) call for proposals 2022