Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
International Day of Women & Girls in Science
Date: February 11, 2021
Time: 2pm Atlantic Time
Defence Research & Development Canada (DRDC) will be hosting a virtual session in support of the International Day of Women & Girls in Science.
The session will feature Dr. Jessica Campbell, who conducts research into machine learning and artificial intelligence with DRDC's Maritime Decision Support Team.
Click here for more details [PDF - 398 KB]
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- Compute Canada Federation
- Association of Canadian Early Career Health Researchers
- Molly Towell Perinatal Research Foundation
- CAAIF Early Career Research Award in Asthma
- Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Panmure House Prize
- CIHR Access Newsletter