Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Joint Programme Call
The CIHR Institute of Genetics is partnering with 18 international funding organizations to offer the European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases call.
The aim of this call is to support international collaboration between researchers in participating countries. Applicants must form consortiums made up of three to six researchers from at least three participating countries, and must include social sciences and humanities (SSH) and clinical expertise.
The topic of the call is Social Sciences and Humanities Research to improve health care implementation and everyday life of people living with a rare disease (following the European definition i.e. a disease affecting not more than five in 10,000 persons in the European Community, EC associated states and Canada.).
The maximum funds available are $100,000 per year for 3 years.
Internal: February 9, 2021 at 4:30pm. Contact email@example.com
Funder: February 16, 2021. Contact JTC2021@ejprarediseases.org
- Association of Canadian Early Career Health Researchers
- CAAIF Early Career Research Award in Asthma
- Panmure House Prize
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- Compute Canada Federation
- Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Molly Towell Perinatal Research Foundation
- CIHR Team Grants: Healthy Life Trajectory Initiative – South Africa and China