Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Health System Impact Fellowship ‑ National Cohort Retreat Funding Opportunity
The National Cohort Retreat funding opportunity has re-launched! This competition was paused in March 2020 to support CIHR’s COVID response and has now re-opened. Applicants that had previously submitted an application in March or had an application in-progress should have received an email from the CIHR Contact Centre with details regarding how to update and resubmit the application. The re-opening of the competition means that new applications are also welcome.
This competition presents an opportunity for the cohort to come together and collaborate to design, deliver and evaluate a high-quality, impactful national cohort training program that fosters cross-cohort collaborations and enriches the embedded fellowship experience.
An informal information webinar will be held on February 9th from 1 to 2pm AST to provide a program overview and answer any questions you may have. Here is the link to join
Internal: March 2nd, 2021 at 4:30pm. Contact Susan.Haydt@dal.ca
Funder: March 9th, 2021.
- Arthritis Society
- Stem Cell Research
- Genome Atlantic: Small Scale Climate Change Fund
- Research Cooperation in the Canadian Francophonie Program
- IDRC ‑ Women RISE: Research to support women’s health and economic empowerment recovery from COVID‑19
- CIHR ‑ European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases (EJP RD) call for proposals 2022
- US Office of Research Integrity: Ensuring Research Integrity grants available
- The Royal Society ‑ International Exchanges Scheme Round 4 open