Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Space Agency
The Canadian Space Agency (CSA) will award grants for scientific investigations related to human health risks in space. These Announcements of Opportunity (AO) for Data and sample mining and Research Models in Health and Life Sciences are for Canadian Universities and Canadian post-secondary institutions.
All the details to submit an application and information on eligible projects are on the CSA Announcement of Opportunity webpage.
Internal: May 21st, 2021 at 4:30pm. Contact the Grants Facilitator for your faculty.
Funder: June 4th, 2021 at 3pm AST.
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- Grad students and access to lab spaces
- NSERC Alliance Grants
- The Federated Research Data Repository
- New Frontiers in Research Fund ‑ Exploration Stream
- Sony Research Award Program
- Ataxia Canada Foundation