Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Portage is offering introductory webinars on the Federated Research Data Repository (FRDR), which will launch in full production on February 3rd, 2021. FRDR is designed to address a longstanding gap in Canada's research infrastructure by providing researchers with a robust repository option into which large research datasets can be ingested, curated, processed for preservation, discovered, cited, and shared. Full production offers many new features and benefits, including dedicated secure storage for faculty members at Canadian post-secondary institutions, data curation support by Portage, and more.
These webinars are intended for researchers, faculty, librarians, data professionals, and those who support them. Whether you are new to FRDR or have used it in limited production, these webinars will help you get the most out of the platform.
- February 3 - Introduction to FRDR - Registration
- February 10 - Introduction to FRDR Curation - Registration
The webinars will be offered in English with simultaneous interpretation in French - engagement in both official languages is encouraged. The webinars will be recorded and available for future viewing on CARL’s Youtube channel.
Portage also has a series of training videos to help you get started with FRDR and learn the basics.
For more information about FRDR, please contact email@example.com.
- Compute Canada Federation
- Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- Association of Canadian Early Career Health Researchers
- CIHR Team Grants: Healthy Life Trajectory Initiative – South Africa and China
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Canada Foundation for Innovation 2023 Innovation Fund