Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Grand Challenges ICODA COVID‑19 Data Science Grant Programme
The International COVID-19 Data Alliance (ICODA) and the Gates Foundation are offering grants with a focus on reducing the harm of COVID-19 and future pandemics. The aim of the program is to unite data and develop processes, analytical tools and infrastructure to achieve rapid scientific progress and impact.
Amount and Duration: up to $100,000 USD for 6-12 month projects beginning March 2021.
Applicants can be from any country or region, but priority will be given to teams and datasets involving lower and middle-income countries.
The detailed request for proposals can be found here.
Internal: January 12, 2021 at 4:30pm. Contact Erin.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funder: January 19, 2021 at 11:59pm.
- SSHRC Insight Information Session
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- Grad students and access to lab spaces
- NS Government Behavioral Insights team
- The Federated Research Data Repository
- NSERC Alliance Grants
- New Frontiers in Research Fund ‑ Exploration Stream