Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute
Awards are intended to foster an interest in the field of oncology and enable students to pursue cancer-related research or clinical training projects. Open to undergraduate students, medical residents, or those registered in a graduate program commencing the following September, who are undertaking cancer research at recognized institutions in Atlantic Canada.
Supervisors must be Scientists, Senior Scientists or Associate Members of BHCRI to apply.
Intent to Apply: January 8, 2021 at 4pm
Application: February 2, 2021 at 4pm
- Canada Foundation for Innovation: Biosciences Research Infrastructure Fund
- Dalhousie University's Green Labs program
- Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research
- CAUL‑CBUA Research Data Management Webinar Series
- New Frontiers in Research Fund
- CIHR University Delegates (UD) Report
- CIHR Advisory Committee on Accessibility & Systemic Ableism