Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CIHR Rapid Research
This funding opportunity is part of the Government of Canada’s continued rapid response to address the health challenges of the viral COVID-19 pandemic. The funding will enable rapid and timely research responsive to the current phase of the COVID-19 pandemic in Canada, which is focused on slowing and stopping the spread of SARS-CoV-2 virus and mitigating the health and social consequences of the disease.
Registration: November 10, 2020 at 9pm AST
Application: December 8, 2020 at 9pm AST
Please notify Susan Haydt (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you intend to apply for this opportunity.
- PAS Canada: Public Diplomacy Grants Program
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- CIHR UD Meeting
- Congratulations Bernie Boudreau
- Cancer Research Society Operating Grants 2020‑2021 competition
- Cadieux‑Léger Fellowship: Research Affiliate Program of Global Affairs Canada
- Institut français de recherche pour l’exploitation de la mer (IFREMER)