Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CIHR Operating Grant
The intersection of COVID-19 and substance use represents the confluence of two severe public health crises, with the COVID-19 pandemic compounding the ongoing opioid crisis. There is a clear increased risk of harm to people who use drugs or who have a substance use disorder in the COVID-19 context due to self-isolation requirements, physical distancing measures, and/or an increasingly toxic illegal drug supply.
This funding opportunity is composed of two key components, both representing critical evaluation needs that have been heightened by the COVID-19 pandemic: safer supply and SCS.
Application: November 12, 2020 at 9pm AST
Please notify Susan Haydt (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you intend to apply for this opportunity.
- PAS Canada: Public Diplomacy Grants Program
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- CIHR UD Meeting
- Congratulations Bernie Boudreau
- Cancer Research Society Operating Grants 2020‑2021 competition
- Cadieux‑Léger Fellowship: Research Affiliate Program of Global Affairs Canada
- Institut français de recherche pour l’exploitation de la mer (IFREMER)