Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CIHR Knowledge Synthesis
This funding opportunity is part of the Government of Canada's continued response to address the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. This funding will enable the coordination, prioritization, and development of rapid and timely knowledge syntheses and evidence-based products to ensure the Canadian and international response to the COVID-19 pandemic continues to be informed by the best available science.
Expression of Interest: November 5, 2020 at 9pm AST
Application: November 19, 2020 at 9pm AST
Please notify Susan Haydt (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you intend to apply for this opportunity.
- PAS Canada: Public Diplomacy Grants Program
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- CIHR UD Meeting
- Congratulations Bernie Boudreau
- Cancer Research Society Operating Grants 2020‑2021 competition
- Cadieux‑Léger Fellowship: Research Affiliate Program of Global Affairs Canada
- Institut français de recherche pour l’exploitation de la mer (IFREMER)