Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CIHR College of Reviewers
Message from the CIHR College of Reviewers
We are very pleased to launch the Observer program for the Project Grant: Fall 2020 competition. This program is designed as an opportunity for early career researchers (ECRs) to observe peer review committee meetings and gain valuable insights on the review process. As you may know, this is a very popular program – but we are hoping to enlist your help to get the word out because the application deadline is coming up on September 21, 2020. The full details are now available on CIHR’s website, and we would be very grateful if you could share the information with your networks.
Please note that all eligible applicants to the Spring 2020 Observer Program were informed that their application was retained and transitioned to the Fall 2020 Observer Program and do not need to reapply. While in-person face-to-face peer review remains CIHR’s standard, it is not a viable option for this competition. Selected ECRs will be invited to observe a virtual Project Grant meeting delivered via synchronous video conferencing that mimics the in-person process.
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- University of the Arctic
- Research Nova Scotia Newsletter – March 2021
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Research Data Management
- Education for Refugee and Displaced Children and Youth in Sub‑Saharan Africa
- Association of Commonwealth Universities: Virtual Mobility Project Grants
- Info session on the new Marie Sklodowska‑Curie Actions
- United States Department of Defense