Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
OERA ‑ Request for Proposals
OERA, in partnership with the Nova Scotia Department of Energy and Mines (NSDEM), is leading the planning for a research cruise over portions of the Scotian Slope during the summer of 2021. Proposals are being sought from companies with the capability to conduct the cruise and undertake the ROV and coring activities described in the RFP.
Click here for more details [PDF - 189 KB].
Deadline: Monday, July 27, 2020 at 4pm AST
- University of the Arctic
- Research Nova Scotia Newsletter – March 2021
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Research Data Management
- Education for Refugee and Displaced Children and Youth in Sub‑Saharan Africa
- Association of Commonwealth Universities: Virtual Mobility Project Grants
- Info session on the new Marie Sklodowska‑Curie Actions
- United States Department of Defense