Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NSERC invites applications for initiatives that promote the natural sciences and engineering (NSE) to Canada's young people, particularly to under-represented and disadvantaged groups in NSE careers, including girls and Indigenous peoples. The application deadline is September 15, 2020.
The maximum allowable request is $200,000/year for 3 years, and only one application may be submitted per organization or department per competition year.
For more information, visit the website or join NSERC for a Webex information session:
Note: Your video and mic will automatically be turned off during the meeting.
- University of the Arctic
- Research Nova Scotia Newsletter – March 2021
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Research Data Management
- Info session on the new Marie Sklodowska‑Curie Actions
- United States Department of Defense
- Education for Refugee and Displaced Children and Youth in Sub‑Saharan Africa
- Association of Commonwealth Universities: Virtual Mobility Project Grants