Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Mitacs: Updated Travel Policy
Mitacs has provided an update on its travel policy for Globalink Research Award (GRA) interns during the fall semester in light of the evolving situation with COVID-19:
Inbound travel to Canada will not be allowed as it is our understanding that Mitacs interns will not qualify as ‘essential’ travel under the border restrictions.
For outbound travel, Mitacs will defer to Dalhousie’s travel policy for the fall semester. GRA interns are encouraged to contact the International Centre for more information. FAQs about COVID-19 are available on the IC website.
For more information about the Mitacs travel policy and/or applying for a Globalink Research Award, please contact Kathleen Mifflin (email@example.com).
- University of the Arctic
- Research Nova Scotia Newsletter – March 2021
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Research Data Management
- Education for Refugee and Displaced Children and Youth in Sub‑Saharan Africa
- Association of Commonwealth Universities: Virtual Mobility Project Grants
- Info session on the new Marie Sklodowska‑Curie Actions
- United States Department of Defense