Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Cannabis Education and Research Day at Dalhousie University
Please find attached the save the date poster for the Cannabis and Cannabinoids Education and Research Day [PDF - 7.9 MB].
External speakers will be touching on both basic and clinical research aspects related to Cannabis, as well as presentations from local researchers selected from the abstracts submitted. Finally, we’ll have a session toward the end of the day where we can set up the next steps to become a more cohesive group and identify strategies to take advantage of research funding opportunities in the future.
Don’t hesitate to post in your department and distribute widely!
Denis J. Dupré, PhD
Senior Scientist of the Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute (BHCRI)
- European Space Agency Research Announcements
- Introducing the Research Nova Scotia Newsletter
- Kirchner Food Fellowship
- NSBI Productivity & Innovation Voucher Program
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute
- CIHR UD Meeting
- Genome Canada: COVID‑19 Regional Genomics Initiative