Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Cancer Research Society Operating Grants Competition
Awarding operating grants annually is the principal means by which the Cancer Research Society fulfills its mission to support fundamental, early translational and environment-cancer research in the broad field of cancer to contribute to the advancement of science aimed at preventing, detecting and treating this disease. The Cancer Research Society Operating Grants Competition is open to researchers across Canada.
Full Application: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 4:30pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOI: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 11:59pm EST
Full Application: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 11:59pm EST
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute
- CIHR UD Meeting
- Canada‑ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED), 2020‑21
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program
- Mourou‑Strickland 2020 Mobility Program
- New Frontiers in Research Fund – Transformation Competition Launched
- MEOPAR and Réseau Québec maritime
- Weston Brain Institute