Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
New Provincial Guidelines for Research and Information Requests
I am writing to you from the Nova Scotia Department of Education and Early Childhood Development (EECD) to share new provincial guidelines for research and data requests to Regional Centres for Education, the Conseil scolaire acadien provincial, and EECD. The guidelines and related applications apply to research and data requests at the provincial, regional and school levels. They were developed to provide clear application guidelines to researchers and consistent processes for provincial and regional groups assessing requests for research and data.
If you institution also has a Faculty of Education, I have sent this information along to the Deans of each Faculty.
Thank you in advance for sharing this information with your colleagues. If any questions arise my contact information is included below.
Director, Educational Research and Partnerships
Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
2021 Brunswick Street
Halifax, NS B3J 2S9
- CIHR UD Meeting
- Canada‑ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED), 2020‑21
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program
- Mourou‑Strickland 2020 Mobility Program
- Habitat Stewardship Program for Aquatic Species at Risk
- Banting Research Foundation
- New phase of Alliance grants now open
- Genomics in Medicine Conference 2019