Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
University research awards are designed to encourage research at Canadian universities in areas of interest to Imperial Oil's petroleum, petrochemical and energy resource development businesses. These areas include the fields of engineering, environmental, earth, chemical, and physical sciences.
Awards for specific research projects are made to full-time faculty members to support research work carried out by university students under their direction.
Individual awards are normally available in amounts ranging from $10,000 to $25,000 depending on budgets for the proposed research, availability of funds, and potential significance of the research as determined by Imperial.
Awards are made for one year and may be renewed annually for a maximum tenure of three years.
For further information and applications, please visit the Imperial website.
Internal Deadline: December 8, 2019 at 4:30pm. Contact the Research Grants Facilitator for your faculty.
Funder Deadline: December 15, 2019. If you have any questions, please contact Kristen Maon at email@example.com or 519-339-2298.
Please note that applications must be submitted in electronic format to email firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF format is preferred. Preferred filename convention is ApplicantsSurnameInitialsUniversityName.pdf
- Genomics in Medicine Conference 2019
- International Development Research Centre (IDRC) – New Funding Opportunity
- Alberta Land Institute
- Cancer Research Society Operating Grants Competition
- Online Consultations on the Data Research Infrastructure (DRI) Contribution Program
- Donald Hill Family Postdoctoral Fellowship in Medicine
- Launch of the SSHRC Storytellers Contest
- 88th Congrès de l’Acfas