Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Chan Zuckerberg Initiative: Single Cell Analysis Inflammation
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative is currently accepting applications for two-year collaborative pilot projects focused on the role of inflammation in maintaining health and triggering disease. Each research team should consist of two or three primary investigators with different areas of expertise and proposed projects must have an anticipated start date of no earlier than March 1, 2020. Applicants can request up to $175,000 USD in total costs per lab.
More detailed information (including application guidelines) can be found at the following link.
Internal Deadline: November 12, 2019 at 4:30pm. Contact email@example.com.
Funder Deadline: November 19, 2019 at 5pm PT.
- CNSP Platform Scientist/Administrator Awards
- Jacobs Foundation – Research Fellowship Program
- Genome Canada, 2020 Large‑Scale Applied Research Project Competition: eEOI
- Kuwait Prize 2020 Announcement
- Annual ID/CCFV Research Day
- Academics Without Borders
- DFATD Short‑Term Exchange Program, 2020‑21
- Film Screening and Discussion of Mother Child Programs in Canada’s Prisons