Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Digital Research Infrastructure Contribution Program ‑ national consultations
The applicant board for the Digital Research Infrastructure (DRI) Contribution program, invites any interested community members to a face-to-face consultation session on October 3rd from 9:30am-12:00pm in Halifax. Venue details as well as agendas and supporting materials will be communicated shortly.
Community consultations are necessary and important to address a number of outstanding governance issues prior to the establishment of the inaugural board for the new organization early in the 2020.
Comments and input to the process can be submitted by email to email@example.com or stay informed by visiting www.engagedri.ca for further information and updates on the implementation of this initiative.
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- SSHRC and The Conversation Canada
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- Canadian Arthritis Research Conference 2023
- CFI Strategic Plan Consultations
- Russell Sage Foundation funding opportunities
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- United States Department of Defence